[alfa] seats for Spider

I'm sure that somebody out there has already dealt with this... The seats in my spider are virtually destroyed. Not just in a re-covering kind of way. Yes, the leather is ruined, but the seat frame is also rusted a lot (let's not discuss the braket nor rails). Does anyone know of other seats that would fit? I am completely prepared to fabricate mounting brackets, and i don't care if the tilt or move. Cheap is good, comfy is great. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something that sits at least as low as the original seats. Something in the racing cukets genre if possible. Here's hoping.
Please respond off digest if possible -- i'm a little behind (only 1 week or so).
- Kyle in Dallas