[alfa] small current drain, '77 spider

Hey all,

I have a recurring problem with the battery losing its charge. I've done a little checking to see what's up, and see that there are about 12mA flowing out of the battery. As far as I know, the only thing that should be running current when the car is parked is the clock on the car radio - does 12mA sound about right for that?

The interior and glove box lights go off when their respective doors are shut. AFAIK, nothing else is on either. The battery itself is maybe 6 years old, but it was one of those top-of-the-line, no-maintenance batteries (so I can't check the fluid level) with a long forecast service life.

Thanks
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA