[alfa] '74 2000 GTV door hinges

I need to correct some door sag in a '74 2000 GTV - worn hinges. I know that a hinge kit is available, but at $140 for 4 sets of bushings and 4 pins (why so expensive?) Has anyone tried reaming out the old bushings to an oversize and replacing the pins with slightly larger diameter ones? Or any other fix ?? I know that the machine shop I use could make me a set of hardened pins for a lot less than $140 !

Gwynne Spencer Punta Gorda, FL