[alfa] GTV6 parts car

I checked out a GTV6 last weekend. The car is in West Columbia SC and I
think that it is an '83. It is advertised in Alfa Classifieds. The owner is
asking $400 for it. I was hoping that it would be worth fixing up, but I
think that it really is a parts car.

It is a solid and relatively rust free car. It does not have a sun roof.
There is a patch of rust on the left rocker, near the jacking point. It has
no "nose", headlights, front bumper, valence. It has a Milano engine that
smoked badly. He thinks it is oil related, but the tailpipe has black soot
that looks to me to be due to a very rich mixture. The driveshaft has new
donuts.
The owner is Lane and his number is 803 796 5644. He has another GTV6 that
he drives and two Milano's.
Contact me if you want me to check out anything else.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
803 788 8941