[alfa] 1984 Spider for Sale

1984 Alfa Spider for sale...southern owned, southern driven, no rust.  Brand
new tires, sheepskins, and windshield.  It has brand new black paint (consists
of 2 gallons of base, 2 gallons of clear), looks beautiful!  The only thing
this car needs to be complete is a new top.  The current top works to keep out
wind, and it doesn't look bad from the outside, but the inner lining is rotted
away, so water leaks through it like a coffee filter.  I don't want to sell
it, but I don't have room to keep it.  I am taking on a very large rc
helicopter project (1/3 scale) so I need the extra space in the shop.  If you
require more pictures or you have specific questions, please feel free to
email me at gmcnair@charter(dot)net   Replace the (dot) with a "."  I do this
to prevent spam email harvesting.

I would like to trade for a nice 14'-16' enclosed trailer, or will sell for
$4500.  Please come buy this soon!  My heli arrives in 2 weeks.  This car is
located in Central Alabama.

http://www.scalerchelis.com/albums/album70/november_28.jpg

http://www.scalerchelis.com/albums/album70/dec1a.jpg

http://www.scalerchelis.com/albums/album70/dec6a.jpg