[alfa] Duetto 'bumper' bar

Beatle of Oz comments: " I've managed to bump most of the crease out,
it's just that the centre grille sits slightly askew."

*********

Beatle, you'll be receiving a several jpegs which of course the Digest
won't. As you can see from the before / after photos, the Ohio Spider
had a 'slightly' askew grill.

The 'after' grill was sourced from Centerline for what I consider not
all that much more cost wise than to have the rather mished-in original
straightened and polished. I used the original's rubber edging which is
split on top so doesn't fit the contour of the grill correctly.

That said, I did very little hammering on the front uprights. After
grinding off the old filler, I got out of course, more blocks of wood -
actually cut some to size, and my really big C-clamps. Essentially I
pulled most of it into shape. The only hammering which took place was in

(whilst facing) the right upper edge of where the grill mounts.

Not sure if you're skipping repainting for now, but you might be able to

pull yours back with minor or no damage to the paint.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

I also threw in a picture of the back-up light should you ever come
across one. I'll take two.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of BR69iSpdFrntGrillBfore.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of BR69iSpdFrntInitialBdywk.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of BR69SpdiFrntPrimerGrill.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of BR'69SpdBakupLite.JPG]