From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
terry_obrien@domain.elided
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:54 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Spider door handle problem

The driver side door on my '74 Spider doesn't want to open until the handle
is pulled way out... and even then it takes a little effort to open.  I've
checked that the weather stripping isn't catching it.  I'm wondering if it's
a function of the handle not functioning properly or the catch on the jamb.
Has anyone encountered this?  The passenger side door is a snap to open.

Thanks,

Terry O'Brien