[alfa] Which Carbs?

Can Some of you Alfa Experts out there give me some advise.  I have a 69
Spider with a 1600 engine out of a Giulia Sprint.  It has a Weber 2 barrel
downdraft carburetor on it currently.  I would like to upgrade to a pair of 2 barrel
side draft carburetors, but am not sure what to use.  See several Weber DCOE
or DCOM's, Dell'orto DHLA or Solex ADDHE listed on e-bay.  Which brand would
you use and which is a no no?  I know that I will have to obtain a new manifold.
 Will the existing fuel pump work OK?  What other pitfalls am I going to
encounter if I attempt this upgrade.  I am somewhat mechanically inclined, but by
no means an engine expert.

George

1969 Spider in Michigan