[alfa] 164LS Door Panel Removal

I asked a week or so ago about experiences in replacing my driver's door handle.

Another 164LS owner, Jess Liao, showed me his web page that has detailed instructions on removing the door panel. The detailed photos are an excellent supplement to the CarDisc CD. Jess said it would be fine if I mentioned it to others!

http://jessl.best.vwh.net/Me/Alfa/Howto/

My unpainted door handle is on the way to California from DiFatta!

Ciao,
Karl