[alfa] 164 Door Lock Problem

The back door on the passenger's side of my 1991 164S is stuck shut. The lock button remains down when I unlock the other doors, and won't budge when I try to pull it up manually either.

Does anyone have a recommendation of how to get this latch to work? It would be really nice to have at least one functioning door on that side (the door handle broke on the front door, a new handle is on order but hasn't shown up yet, and then must be painted to match).

Thanks
Rex in Albany