[alfa] Center muffler

I've got an '86 that I've tried every possible combination

First, I stripped it clean, Cat with straight pipes...problem, loud and no back pressure so I lost some mid range.

Then I tried no center, hi flow CAT and a glass pack. Nice sound, loud, but crackled too much due to the resonators.

Next, and were I am at, no center muffler, high flow CAT and bolt up Ansa rear muffler. Nice and mellow but you know it's going at wide open throttle, and increase performance on the mid range.

Most recently, I put a sprint air stack on the duel 40DCOE's and everything in combination sounds terrific. It's got a little growl to it - not bad either for a little 2.0L 4 banger.

If you hare running Bosch FI, you won't have to worry too much about back pressure as the computer will compensate. I say, do away with the center muffler, you will be happy.