[alfa] Bored in Texas, very little Alfa content

What do the Challenger land Big Boy ocomotives have in common with Alfas?

THEY WERE DESIGNED TO DRIP OIL EVERYWHERE!

I grew-up right near Schenectady, NY where those babies were built. I still
remember when I was little and ALCO shut-down...many of the vacant buildings
still stand, many do not.

The Big Boys, the Jupiter, and many locomotives in between were proud
products of ALCO (as was a high-end automobile from the early 1900's that
competed with European cars. (note: Fiat content))

Karl