[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1110

If these are the ones that fit 1974 GTV ..... they cover the reel that is
mounted about half way up the upholstered panel behind the seat ........ they I
could use them for my restoration effort.

Carl R. Davis
2907 Grandview Drive
Bloomington, Illinois 61704

Of course I will reimburse your shipping expense.