[alfa] Re: Cruched exhaust.

Bernie,
Don't be so modest!  You need to tell MORE of the story- first of all, whose car
is your Spider, for real....

And assuming this was recently driving to Southern California:

What did you do with the car at the convention....

Worse than that, what you let 3 of your friends to to the same car at the same
place...  (who were a bunch of sad sacks with a blown up GTA)

Dang- I didn't know the car was broken...

Eric