[alfa] 1600 Duetto Airbox

Beatle Bayly writes "I have a disc showing the 1750 parts detail but I need to confirm that the intake plenum, airbox and ducting(trunking) are identical between the 1600 Duetto and the GT."
They definitely are in the parts books, one for the Sprint GT, GT Veloce and GTC, and the other for the Spider 1600. The exact same drawings are used in both books with different plate numbers and pagination and in the wording associated with some part numbers but are otherwise identical, including no differences between LHD and RHD versions.
That doesn't carry over with equal certainty to the 1750 parts disk he is using as a primary resource; a different drawing format confuses some issues and some parts numbers and descriptions differ. For example for the 1600  coupes the filter can carries 105.02 numbers for the basic Carello and Fispa units, a 105.26 number for the Fispa for "tropical" service, and a 105.37 number for the Carello for South Africa, while the corresponding parts for the 1750 have 105.48 numbers for Fispa, Carello, and dusty countries and a 105.49 number for South Africa. The differences are probably mostly inconsequential, but I wouldn't necessarily assume that they all are.

Cheers

John