[alfa] Airbox - Reading Parts Books

[John Hertzman kindly described variations in airboxes]

Thanks John.  If you can't be certain of any differences I'll take it that
no future concourse judge can either !

On the subject of the CarDisk parts manuals, may I enquire as to why most
plates in the IPB seem to be duplicated ?  I would think that a plate
(diagram) would normally be repeated only to describe a variation (say LHD
vs RHD) but the plates I view seem to be absolutely identical in all
respects, including the plate number.  Pages however are numbered
sequentially.

Thanks again

Beatle
Oz  (who has no trouble reading aircraft manufacturing drawings or parts
breakdowns !)