Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 01:00 AM 1/28/2004, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:47:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Karl <karld@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Parts source / advice wanted: 1995 164LS Outer Door Handle

My USA model 1995 164LS has a significant crack in the driver's outside door handle. I understand this is not unusual...

Does anybody have any shortcuts on replacing this (or detailed "how-to" explanations, besides the CarDisc CD?)

Also, is there anybody that sells handles that are already painted white? (or entrepreneurs who want to paint one for me for less cost than a typical body shop in the most expensive county in america? ...any experiences with using cheapo canned spray paint that looks OK from 5 feet away?)

Mille Grazie
Karl in Silicon Valley (soon to be seen entering his daily driver from the wrong side of the car!)