[alfa] RE: Website For the Tifosi amongst us

Unfortunately this F-1 site only seems to work with Internet Explorer!  I would have hoped that the Europeans were more enlightened than that!  Tis a shame.

http://www.f1grandprix.it/news.asp

Lots of great pictures, wallpaper, and screensavers, along with the usual
unbiased Italian coverage of the Scuderia in F1.  It's also a great way to
learn a little of the Italian language.

A Netscape, Mozilla User (If I don't have to, I won't)

bob perez
'94 164 LS
Connecticut, USA