[alfa] Alternator test and Archive search link

My hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and I lost the links to research the
digest archives.   Richard or someone could you re-post the address please.

The 91L charging circuit is only showing a little over 12 volts when running
and the battery is slowly running down over a four-five day period.

Changed to voltage regulator but not joy.  The battery is less than a year
old.  Any tips on isolating the problem?  Suppose I could take it to a shop
for diagnosis but would prefer to fix myself once I a certain of cause.

Thanks,

Don