[alfa] Re:Spider Windshield

 Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:58:23 EST From: CLeopold@domain.elided
 Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1077

 Quick question:

 I have an '84 Spider, and the windshield is gradually
 becoming more and more hazy from the outside corners near
 the doors--moving progressively toward the center, for
 several years.  I cannot seem to find an exact replacement
 for the windshield online, or locally. I have the
 bronze-tinted windshield with the built-in antenna.  It
 seems that Alfa stopped putting the antenna in the
 windshield around 1986(?), however, I was hoping to keep
 the car in as original condition as possible, and not have
 to put in a retractable antenna. Thanks.  Any help would be
 appreciated. - -Clay Leopold Princeton, NJ 84 Spider
Umm, I bought mine new last year from Alfa Parts <http://www.alfa-parts.com/>
bronze tint w/antennae imbedded. Cost, somewhere north of $800 IIRC - but I wanted to do it.
Best part is, I can see right through the damn thing. Amazing.
--

jeff clark
82 Spider Veloce