[alfa] GTV-6 Bra alternative

I STRONGLY agree with everything that George said. Bras (in any form! :) ) are just bad stuff. The only reason that I have ever put a bra on my car was to hide existing damage.

www.stongard.com

Call them up and you can purchase sheets of it in any size that you require for about $20 a square foot. For your GTV-6 you'll probably need about 3-4 square feet and a very sharp razor to cut it with. It's VERY good stuff!!!

Tim Annett
Email: tim6@domain.elided