[alfa] MegaSquirt install session

I've had incredible response to my MegaSquirt installation session idea at
the convention next summer.   An issue that's come up with many is the
spirit of the MS design from B&G and the cost involved.

I wanted to make it clear that I'm not in business to do this, nor am I
trying to make a profit.   The cost will be exactly that of the parts
involved with a small fee for assembly.   This is within the spirit of the
B&G agreement.  There are a few people in the MS community that assemble for
a fee.

The assembly cost does not represent any royalty for design, tuning or
research.  I'm happy to share my Alfa adaptation with the club.   This only
represents a labour cost for the many hours it takes to assemble and test
the init and make the appropriate cables and adapters.

I have emailed B&G to double check but this isn't anything that's not
already done by others.

Still working out the logistics and have a very kind offer from the
convention organizers to make this an official tech session.   Stay tuned.

-Peter