[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1084 Insurance

Jay,

I use Great American Insurance. Purchased through Parish Heacock, a vintage
race insurer 1-800-274-1804. $106.00 per year for an agreed value of $7500
and driving limit of 3000 miles. This is for an autocross car that I rarely
drive on the street, but keep licensed. Parish Heacock were very agreeable
and , most and importantly for me, their policy didn't have any restriction
regarding competition. This isn't covered of course but a different company
had a bunch of fine print at the end of their application that didn't allow
anything of the kind, even an autocross or rally.

George Schweikle
Lexington, KY