Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:33:16 -0800
From: "Robert Watson" <robert_watson100@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Transmission mount removal/replacement

Hi All, I need to replace the transimssion mount on my 105 transmission.
I remember a tread a while back that had a great description of how to
fabricate a tool to get the old one out and the new one in. I didn't save
the tread at the time- think I don't have this problem. But, now I do. If
anyone has some instructions on this, could you be so kind and to post or
forward to me? Regards, Robert WatsonNovato CA67 GTV69 Spider