[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1079

In a message dated 1/14/2004 12:06:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
     I recently rented the movie "Bottle Rocket" and in it the main
characters steal a rather beat up looking mid 80's spider. Not the best
example of product placement, but the movie itself is pretty good.
As I recall, they ultimately beat the poor spider to pieces with a sledge
hammer.  This is not one of my favorites movies, largely for this scene, but it
did start a few young comers on Hollywood careers.  It came out of Texas, so of
course there is no accounting for its lack of taste.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA