[alfa] Re: stebro steel

The reason there is rust on the stebro stuff is that they are using one of the lower quality stainless alloys.  Some of the lesser stainless mixes have more amounts of just plain steel in them so they will rust a bit.  These will not rust anywhere near as bad as "normal" steel, so don't worry about the mufflers rusting out though.  The higher quality stainless mixes tend to be a LOT more $$ and I'm sure stebro put this into the cost vs. effectiveness equation, and figured customers would not pay the amount it would cost to build the mufflers out of the real good stuff.