[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1077

Quick question:

    I have an '84 Spider, and the windshield is gradually becoming more and
more hazy from the outside corners near the doors--moving progressively toward
the center, for several years.  I cannot seem to find an exact replacement for
the windshield online, or locally.
    I have the bronze-tinted windshield with the built-in antenna.  It seems
that Alfa stopped putting the antenna in the windshield around 1986(?),
however, I was hoping to keep the car in as original condition as possible, and not
have to put in a retractable antenna.
    Thanks.  Any help would be appreciated.
-Clay Leopold
 Princeton, NJ