[alfa] Blue (NAC)

Absolutely _no_ Alfa content whatsoever, but I just can't resist.

OK, since no one else seems to be voicing any contrary opinions.... I
thought Blue sucked. (Hmmm, is that the Kommisar from the Bureau of Culture
knocking on my door?)

Firstly, I wasn't sympathetic to the story. For one thing, the car-crash
scenario struck me as a cheap trick designed to mandate emotion rather than
ellicit emotion via the gentle persuation required of artful storytelling.
Call me a skeptic, but so much for suspension of disbelief, and if you
don't buy into the premise of the thing, the balance of the movie is an
unmoving waste of time. Anyway, Blue didn't do it for me. Unless you want
to see it because it's supposed to be one of those movies that you're
_supposed_ to see, in which case, good luck with it, I can't recommend it.

I'd encourage anyone to disagree if they do, but mostly, I'd encourage
anyone _not_ to feel obliged to disagree if they don't. There's something
in the world for everyone, and if Blue doesn't move you, it doesn't move
you. Didn't do a thing for me.

RON