Re: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1077

Clay,
If you cannot find the correct windshield, you can use an electronic antenna (powered).  I bought mine for $30 from Tweeter Etc, a local audio place, and it is a small black box that installs with double sided adhesive.  I put mine on the far upper right corner of my GTV6 windshield, wired it down through the A-pillar trim, and it gets 95% the recepeption as a mast or windshield antenna.  The box is only about .75" x 2" in size, so is really not noticeable - beats cutting sheet metal.

Kevin O.
84 GTV6
74 Spider