[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1077, removable rear window for spider top

Biba,

A removable rear window is great idea. I will need to replace the top for my
'91 Spider sometime in the near future, and would pay a good premium for
such a feature. I have seen this topic in earlier digests, and it sounds
like "The voice of the customer" is speaking. Making a removable window
doesn't sound like rocket science. What vendor will step up to fill the
need?

George Schweikle
Lexington, KY
'76 Spider