[alfa] GTV6 power steering conversion, again.

Sorry to bring this oft-mentioned subject up again, but,  I would like a
bit of help with the steering rack connection.

I have a 88 Verde parts car and can swap most of the pieces directly
over to my 83 GTV6,  but I am wondering about the steering shaft
connection.  I will have the engine out when doing this job,  which
helps,  but would appreciate a few pointers from those who have done
this job before.

Thanks,  Ciao,  Jay