[alfa] Re: drawings of SPICA factory tool?

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:59:10 -0500
From: "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] drawings of SPICA factory tool?

Does anyone have, or know of, a drawing of the Alfa factory tool for setting
the SPICA relay bellcrank stops that is accurate enough for a machinist to
work from?  I believe it's tool A.4.0121.  Any leads appreciated.

Andrew Watry
No, but it is a tool I believe may Spica diehards would like to have. If your machinist can make multiples, sign me up. Anyone else?

//kct, Powell, TN