[alfa] Re:Beware of Stebro Exhaust Ltd.

I'm afraid i had a similar experience with the purchase of a front exhaust
section for my GTV 6.  The original order was "lost" by UPS at my local
distribution center.  After a long backorder period and lots of excuses, i was
given a tracking number for the replacement shipment that turned out to be
someone else's shipment.  My order still had not shipped.  After a final
threat/ultimatum i finally received my exhaust.  This process took about 4
months to resolve.  The quality of the part seems to be very good; however, it
does not offset the poor customer service i received from Stebro.  This will
be my first and last purchase.

Troy Marcella
Baton Rouge, LA
85 GTV 6