RE: [alfa] RE: Buyers: BEWARE of Stebro Exhaust Ltd.

<snip>
> Realistically, there simply can't be a large enough market
> for Alfa systems to justify Stebro keeping them stocked.
> While I don't think Dan intended to actually defraud me, he
> certainly didn't do much to impress me with his integrity.
> That is unfortunate as he does have a good product. My advice
> is that if one chooses to order from Stebro, expect a much
> longer than promised wait.
<snip>

2-3 years ago we called for an exhaust for my Bora - they had one in stock.
Maybe somebody else ordered one and never got it, I don't know, but the Bora
is a bit rarer than most Alfas.

Glynn has had good luck dealing with them, any time I've bought from them
I've gone through Glynn - he feels they're not likely to screw with him, as
he's running a business and does a significant amount of business with them.

To minimize your risks, you might try to work through a local sevice shop..

HTH,

bs