[alfa] Duetto Vents & Switches - More Q?

Thanks to all for the replies.  I missed the flapper/door under the dash hence
my problems in obtaining demist to the 'screen.  I was also unaware of the
eyeball vent controls at the outer edges of the dash.

Now to troubleshoot the heater, though I suspect PO has simply not connected
it.

My car seems to have a few variations I would attribute to a later model, say
a '68 1750.  Being a RHD Aussie spec car could also account for the perceived
anomalies.

1.    Can anyone tell me if the RHD Ditto's had 2 speed wipers ?  Mine has a 2
position switch, though there is no discernable speed variation on either
setting.  I also have a dash mounted windscreen washer switch (foot switch
inoperative) but I suspect this is an aftermarket addition.

2.    Is the fitment of a single brake booster ( of dubious assistance ) OK
for a RHD '67 Duetto ? How can I easily determine what brakes I have
(Ate/Dunlop) ?

3.    I'd appreciate if someone could tell me the ON position (either up or
down) for the following dash switches
-Wipe
-Wash
-Blower
-Dash Illumination

4.    My headlight stalk incorporates a momentary high beam flash function if
I push on the end.  Is this correct ?

5.    Should my car have self cancelling turn indicators ?

Thanks for all the assistance

Beatle Bayly
'67 Duetto Hybrid
Oz