[alfa] GT4 not GTV4? **PLUS Acronyms/abbreviations in postings**

Hi all,

Beatle was spot on with the GTV stuff and history I believe.
I know it's pathetic but I get fired up when ever someone refers to my
particular car as a GT!  Not that it's their fault so it doesn't matter :)

There are the 105,116 GT & GTV's.  The 116 is known how Alfetta GT/V, V is for
fast for the 2.0 engine over the smaller variety.  I guess it's the same thing
for the difference in the 105 series, and the additional cosmetic variations
etc.

I have a picture of the 'GTV' written on the side of my '79 for anyone
interested.  I reckon it's quite attractive and cool looking, especially with
all of those wannabe GTV's out there.  Mitsubishi Magna GTV and Daihatsu
Sirion GTVi please, gimme a break!

rant ends.

Andrew
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000 (what it's called in the book)