[alfa] Duetto Airbox Conversion

Will the tube-shaped airbox from an Alfetta will fit in a '67 Duetto engine
bay ?  My car has been retrofitted with a 1750, Dellortos, and a pair of those
foam element 'sports' filters.  The induction noise is a bit much and I don't
really trust the filtration.  Further, I live in a very warm climate so I'd
rather feed the engine cooler air.

My car is RHD and I happen to have a '76 1.8 Alfetta from which to source an
airbox.  I can easily modify the trumpet shaped intake section of the Alfetta
filter, I'm enquiring about the alloy lower section and the main body of the
airbox.

Thanks for any help.

Beatle
'67 Duetto