[alfa] Roadworthy Duetto !

Well today I got the new toy road registered.  For anyone interested you
should be able to access pics here:
http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/beatle_bayly/my_photos  I'm bragging, but
take note of the registration.  I couldn't believe it was available.

I purchased the car sight-unseen for a great price in mid November and simply
parked it while I went on holidays (plus the wife wouldn't let me touch it
'till after Xmas !).   Anyway, it has LOTS of originality issues (1750 engine,
colour, to name a couple) but it's mechanically excellent and should make a
satisfying rolling restoration over the next few decades.

If anyone takes the time to check the pics, feel free to offer comment (good
and bad).

Beatle Bayly
'67 Duetto
Oz