[alfa] Duetto Vent Controls

Hi all,

Could someone remind me what position does what on the two vent/heat slide
controls on a Duetto.  I'm still coming to terms with my 'new' car and the
controls do not have anything written on them.

I certainly dont need heat where I live, however I'd like to set the controls
right.  At present I can vary airflow but I get no heat, nor flow to the
windscreen.

Must get myself one of those CarDiscs !!

TIA

Beatle
'67 Duetto
Oz