[alfa] Parts wanted

I am looking for the bottom half of the clutch housing for a 1600cc with a 5
speed transmission.  Need the studs, nuts, etc.  Also the clutch lever guard,
retainer, etc., that make up the bottom half assembly.  I hope someone of you
might have an old transmission or Clutch assembly laying around with these
parts and are willing to part with them for a reasonable price.  I Live in the
mid Michigan area.

1969 Roundtail

email @ fmgmallison@domain.elided

Thanks