[alfa] RE: V6 Engine Swaps - Another Rational Idea...

I hate to throw a wet blanket on the idea of using the Alfa V6 in another
vehicle platform, but generally speaking, engine swaps usually involve
installing a popular mass-produced, modern engine into a
not-so-mass-produced car.  I know we all love the Alfa V6, but I'd be
inclined to drop a Duratec V6 into something way sooner than I'd use the
comparable Alfa power-plant.  How 'bout a Ford 5.0 into a Jag E-type?  It's
been done.

Just thought I'd throw a dose of reason into the mix.  Here's a web-site to
help you along in that direction:  http://www.engineswaps.com/

Brad