[alfa] re: Kumho tire opinions

> I have them on my 74 GTV. My comment was going to be that
> they are great when the street is flat, but once you encounter variations
> in the road, they make the car dart around.

The 712's need that sidewall to be stiff, hence the higher tire pressures.
I experienced the same at 34psi and below.  Also, they are a little bit
wider than others brands at the same size; mine rub the inner wells of the
milano at full lock, never happened with other brands.

I still think they're good tires; great performance for the price. But
perhaps too many tradeoffs...