[alfa] re: Kumho tire opinions

>i'm using the ecsta 712 on the milano.  price vs. performance they are a
>great deal.  however, to get the performance out of them you have to
inflate
>them at high pressure; i have them at 37psi.

I have them on my 74 GTV. My comment was going to be that
they are great when the street is flat, but once you encounter variations
in the road, they make the car dart around. I had no idea about the
inflation pressure; I'm sure I'm running them at 34psi, so I'll increase
a little and check it out. I hadn't planned on using them again anyway;
I like the ES100s on my Alfetta largely.

Stefano
Oakland, CA