RE: [alfa] Haltech maps

> I'll post the question again in the hope that people will see their emails
> after the holidays today. Does anyone have maps for a F9 or F10 haltech
> running on a 3.0lt V6.

Haltech's aren't that popular over here (US).   If this is a speed/density
system I can give you some approximate map percentages from the MegaSquirt I
just tuned for a 3.0 V6.   If you happen to know what the Haltech control
alg is, we can probably come up with something close.   Are you running a
250kpa or 100kpa MAP sensor?   The MS is an 8x8 table, I'm sure the Haltech
is bigger.   Does it use TPS/vref for accel?

If you're running A/N, I'd be interested in what you come up with as I may
try this on the MegaSquirt over the winter.

What kind of car is this on, and what did you use for a TPS?

-Peter