[alfa] fuses

I just blew a fuse for the interior lights on my Guilia Super.  Looking to
replace it, the blown fuse had a '16' on it.  That seemed a bit large so I
looked in the owner's manual.  It showed what each fuse was for, but
curiously, no size was listed! Would any of y'all know what the proper size
fuse should be of each of the 10 fuses?  I thought as long as I'm working on
this I should get them all right!

Timothy in Santa Barbara
'67 Alfa Giulia Super
'71 Alfa Giulia 1300 Super