[alfa] 40DCOE conversion to 45DCOE

On Tuesday, December 30, 2003, at 02:40 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

To the gentleman who considered a 40 to 45 conversion.

I cannot speak depthfully about this so please inquire of a true expert; however, my semi-educated guess is that the installation of 45s in your car may be emotionally of benefit, but I cannot imagine that it would have positive results in performance in your car. They may even be detrimental. 40 DCOEs are more than adequate unless you are building a very serious race car.

David