[alfa] Air filters, RAM filters, horns, or velocity stacks?? HELP

I have a 1986 Spider that I did a WEBER conversion with 40 DCOE's. In retrospect, I wish I had gone to 45's. The question is what is the best air filter device to create more air flow. I see IAP has Velocity Stacks on a mounting plate with adjustable horns, I've seen Air Horns with filter socks on them on various WEBER sights, and of course there is also K&N filters available as well. I do currently have a vacuum line running to both filters currently on the vehicle. Looking to smooth out the midrange and feed some more air in. If I went to the Velocity Stack or air horns what do I do with the lines? Advice? Direction? Thanks