[alfa] Spider engine colors

Yeah, I've asked this before and was referred to Chris Rees's book
'Original Alfa Romeo Spider'. Unfortunately, I was referred to what I
need to know...a car I restored which is in the book.

Please allow me to explain. I welcome those who disagree and can back it
up with documentation, but believe it was around '69 (at least in the
US) that Alfa (and quite possibly her suppliers) decided to go gold
(irridite) on some (most all - partially - somewhat?) of the engine
parts not nailed down (meaning not manufactured by Alfa), (e.g., brake
booster diaphragm chambers and ???).

As it stands, if I correctly restore as I currently believe items should
be colored, a '69 Spider's engine  / engine bay requires (gold) irridite
for brake booster diaphragm chambers, silver zinc on most fasteners
including such items as the engine lift bracket and hood bulkhead latch,
and black zinc plating on the cam cover and head nuts.

Since there is a (very) minimum of $65 for plating each 'color', I'd
like to know for sure what to throw in which bucket before having
colored (plated).

Sure you don't have a decent sized color photo of a (brand spanking new)
'69 Spider's engine bay in one of your multitude of original (for the
US) factory literature of that era?

Actually, not so much the cost, but (sigh) is it 'correct', or not?

Breathlessly awaiting your learned opinions, but better yet, your
definitive photos.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

WARNING: If no one responds, I'm going to plate everything pink and defy
anyone (judges) to argue otherwise. (The option was either that or hold
my breath 'til I turn blue. Pink won).