[alfa] Re: Milano Foamy Fluid

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:14:41 -0500
From: Mark Denovich <mark@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Milano: foamy power steering fluid

I'm begining to think my Verde is in fact animate.  Every time I fix
something, a new problem pops up out of nowhere.   I think it wants me
to work on it all the time.

Mark.  Sounds like you need to replace the power steering pump shaft
seal; the one behind the pulley.  Jon Norman at Alfa Parts Berkley can
supply it for under $10 as I recall.  If you choose to repair the pump,
you'll need the 'O' rings within which I can supply; contact me
off-digest at grahamldavis@domain.elided.

And remember,  "Any day working on your Alfa, beats working"!

Graham L. Davis

 '88 Milano Verde etc.,etc.