[alfa] Diet of Dounts

	Lately my Spider has developed a penchant for donuts, the exhaust
variety.  Over the past 2 months,  the same number of donuts have gone
bad between the center and rear sections.  The first time I thought it
was because the bolts had worked their way loose, but the second and
now, third time, the bolts are tight.

	As usual, I've never had this problem before with OEM parts, or with a
Stebro center and Ansa rear.  Now both sections are from Stebro.

	Any ideas?  Any solutions??

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV